Skip to content
Aeropro AP17101 3/8” Reversible Air Drill
- Suited to compact low profile applications.
- Variable speed throttle for easy starts.
- Precision machined gearing ensures maximum power transfer and durability.
- Convenient one hand push button forward/reverse.
- Lightweight helps avoid fatigue during prolonged use.
- Quiet operation with rear exhaust, which directs air away from workplace.
- Ball bearing construction.
- Recommended air pressure 90 psi.
- Designed for drilling, honing and hole sawing and other heavy duty applications.
- Reversible and keyless air drill.
- Durable lightweight aluminium housing.
- Variable speed trigger.
- Hand exhaust reduces noise and directs air away from work surfaces.