We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) to hopefully answer most of your concerns regarding your online shopping at tackly.com.
1. How do I place an order with tackly.com?
- Request a quote either by calling our Customer Service 03-6258 5866, WhatsApp 016-227 3320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you’ve received your quote and determined that you’d like to proceed, please send us a purchase order (PO). Then, we will issue an invoice with our account information. You will be able to review your invoice and confirm your order by proceeding to payment.
- After receipt of your payment, we will follow up with you when your order has shipped or delivered.
2. Why are prices not shown in your website? How do I get a quote for the product?
Unlike any other E-commerce sites, we do not list our prices online because we are a distributor/ wholeseller. If you’re looking for our products and services, feel free to contact us via WhatsApp 016-227 3320 or email email@example.com.
3. Can I collect my order in-store?
Yes. Pick-up is available in our store as long as we are open and your order is ready.
4. Can I cancel my order?
No. Once an order has been placed and payment has been processed, no cancellations or refunds can be made.
5. What payment forms are accepted by Tackly?
You can use the following payment types when making a purchase:
- Bank Transfer
- Cashless Options (TNG eWallet, DuitNow)
6. What is the transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
1. For which reasons can I return an item?
- Incorrect: The item is not the item you ordered such as the model is different from what is indicated on the order.
- Damaged: The item is found to be damaged upon receipt.
- Defective: The product is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
** NOTE: All returns are subject to APPROVAL. Please DO NOT return any item without an approval from Tackly team. Any returns made and sent to Tackly without our approval for return and exchange, the item will not be sent back.
2. What is the Tackly return policy?
Returned items must meet the following requirements:
- The item must be shipped back to us within seven (7) calendar days upon receipt (as proved by the postal or courier receipt).
- Item must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity).
- All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Item must be unused or has not been installed. All securely sealed items must not be opened, unless our service centre can ascertain that they were found defective at the time of opening.
**NOTE: We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
3. Can I make an exchange?
Yes. Only if your order is incorrect, damaged or defective. Please contact our Service Department at 03-6257 6806 for more information.
4. What if my product is faulty or defective?
If you found the goods to be faulty or defective, simply contact our Service Department at 03-6257 6806 within seven (7) working days of delivery and we will determine if the product is faulty or defective and offer you one of the following options:
Replacement: The same product that you ordered will be shipped to you at Tackly’s expense. Our Service Team will contact you within 24 hours with the replacement product delivery time, and the process to return the Dead on Arrival product.
Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
Product must be deemed faulty or defective by our Service Team within seven (7) working days of delivery in order to receive a replacement unit. This may include inspection of the goods, arranging for the goods to be sent for repair, or providing you with a replacement. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
5. Do I have to pay for shipping when I return my purchase?
Yes. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
1. Do you deliver to my area?
Yes. We deliver throughout Malaysia including both Sabah and Sarawak. However, we would recommend you to purchase from our dealer that is close to your area if it’s out of Klang Valley. Please contact us at 03-6258 5866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help on locate our dealers.
2. Do you offer same-day delivery?
Unfortunately we don’t offer same-day delivery at the moment. However, for areas within the Klang Valley, you may request for a more convenient date and time for delivery by leaving a remark on your PO.
3. How much does shipping cost?
- Within Klang Valley area: Free
- Out of Klang Valley area: Transport charges will be charge accordingly by transporter.
* Purchase of spare parts are not entitled for free shipping.
4. What if my order arrives damaged, incorrect, or is missing an item?
Please contact our Service Department at 03-6257 6806 and provide photo as an evidence.
We highly encourage you to always inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
1. What kind of services do you offer at Tackly?
Some of the after-sales services we offered include:
- Installation and commissioning
- Air Piping
- Maintenance services: standard vs preventative
- Breakdown repairs
- Original Parts
Please call our Service Department at 03-6257 6806 or email email@example.com for more information.
2. I’m looking for a specific part for my air compressor, and I could’t find it on your website. Who should I contact to?
Please contact us at 03-6257 6806 to see if the item is part of our store range but not yet available online.
3. Do you provide installation?
We can arrange Installation for you if you are located within Klang Valley Area. However installation charges will be charge accordingly by installer.
4. My air compressor is not working. What should I do?
- Please contact our Service Department at 03-6257 6806 and provide your details such as company name, address, phone number, person in charge, brand and model.
- We will then arrange our delivery personnel to collect the item from you (within Klang Valley Area only) or you can ship it directly to our company.
5. What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover issues caused by damage due to shipment, handling, storage, accident, impact, abuse or misuse. And we reserve the right to repair, refund, or replace products covered by Tackly warranty.
1. I’m interested in doing business with Tackly. How do I get started?
2. Does your sales team cover Sabah & Sarawak area?
Yes. Our sales team cover the entire Peninsular Malaysia, as well as Sabah and Sarawak. Please contact us and we will refer you to the respective salesperson.
3. Do you provide certificate for your air compressor?
Yes. Every air compressor we sell comes with a certificate.
4. Can you help me to register my air compressor at MyKKP?
Unfortunately, we are unable to help on registering the air compressor for you at MyKKP, as it requires the owners to do it on their own. However, we are trying our best to help by creating a step-by-step instructions to guide you through the registration process. Still have questions? Please contact us at 03-6258 5866.
5. How to register and submit document for air compressor at MyKKP?
Please open Tackly- MyKKP Application Guide and follow the steps to have your air compressor registered on MyKKP.
6. I have feedback that I would like to share, where can I send it?
We are dedicated to consistently improving our service to you, so we welcome all feedback. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.